Simplify your workflow and say goodbye to Barista Elbow - the Puqpress M1 is here and available as the Generation 5 model that features a quieter motor. Puqpress is extremely easy to set up and use, saving you time on bar and reducing repetitive strain that traditional tamping can cause. Simply grind a dose into your basket, settle if necessary, then insert the portafilter into your Puqpress and it will tamp even and level for you in just seconds. The Puqpress uses electronically adjustable tamping pressure so you can set it to your desired force - in pounds or kilograms - and it will tamp to the same setting every time. With the Puqpress M1, you can mount the tamper directly beneath your Peak espresso grinder, streamlining your production process and saving on precious counterspace.
What's in the box:
- 1 Puqpress M1 with 58.3 mm Piston
- Grinds Catch Tray
- 1 Three Pin Power Cable
- 1 Fork Adjustment Wrench
- 1 Piston Removal Wrench
- 1 User Manual
- Adjustable pressure tamping
- Tamps even and level every time
- Easy to set up and adjust
- Fits directly under your Mahlkonig K30, K30 Air, or Peak grinder
- Electronic pressure adjustment from 10-30 kg or 20-60 lbs
- Tamps quickly and cleanly
- Reduces bodily strain caused by traditional tamping
- Easy one-step cleaning function
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.