The PEAK is the result of an exceptional coffee grinding expertise. It combines utmost functionality and premium components for an ultimate taste experience. Especially when it grinds specialty coffees the PEAK provides high extraction rates and more intense and sweeter espresso shots thanks to its especially engineered premium cast steel burrs.
Premium cast steel burrs (Ø 80 mm)
High wear-resistance and reduced settling-in effect
Enhanced heat removal through double ventilation
Reduced motor revolutions for higher dosing accuracy
Adjustable spout for a centered distribution of the powder into a portafilter of any size
Accurate dose adjustment steps in 0.01 seconds
Stepless grind adjustment
Precise adjustment scale for an exact grind adjustment and repeatability
Premium OLED-display with an intuitive menu and with a wide viewing angle (>160°)
Individually adjustable slide illumination
Robust portafilter support
Internal temperature can be shown on the display
Voltage // frequencies // phases:
220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
100-127 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Revolutions per minute: 900 rpm (50 Hz); 1100 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 80 mm
Burr material: Premium cast steel
Average grinding capacity*: 3.4 g/s
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1500 g
Nominal power: 690 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 240 x 550 x 320 mm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 570 x 300 x 370 mm
Net weight: 14.8 kg
Shipping weight: 15.4 kg
Click Here for Product Sheet
Click Here for KR 1403 Product Manual
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.