Brew and drink from a single device with the Pipamoka all-in-one nomadic coffee maker. Simple, sturdy and brilliant pressure brewer, it becomes super easy and quick to fuel your days and enjoy hours of hot, freshly-brewed coffee during your commutes, work hours or adventures. Designed and engineered by Wacaco, Pipamoka packs every tool you need to prepare and enjoy a perfectly balanced coffee. A new experience distilled right into your cup, anytime, anywhere.
Capable to extract in no time a cup of coffee, Pipamoka brewing technics set it apart from other devices. Its patented construction, paired with its innovative twisting mechanism, generates vacuum pressure inside the mug. This negative pressure generated a suction force that draws hot water downwards through the coffee grounds. The coffee is then brewed directly into the insulated thermal mug where it will stay hot for hours. Pipamoka's new coffee-making method makes a clean, full-flavored cup of coffee in about two minutes.
Pipamoka uses a permanent micro-filter mesh (no need paper filters so you will save a few bucks and limit your waste) in order to let the precious natural oils present in the ground pass into the cup, contributing to richer flavors. Brew ratio is similar to standard drip or infusion methods, close to 1:15 (1 g of coffee ground for 15 mL of water). We recommend using a medium to medium-coarse grind for optimal brewing performance.
REMARK: Pipamoka does not heat up water.
Ø2.85” x 7.16”
Ø73 mm x 182 mm
10 fl oz
Brews up to
8 fl oz
Pipamoka with 10 fl oz (300mL) isothermal stainless steel mug, funnel, scoop, brush, multi-languages instruction book, warranty card, one sticker and a carrying bag.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PROTECTIVE CASE.
Atome is now available at Bunamarket.
Making payments is easier and more affordable, in just 3 simple steps. Max spending has increased to RM8,000 per account.
How Does Split Instalment Work?
- It is as simple as shop as you normally would, complete your purchase with Split at checkout, upon receiving an email from Split key in your personal and payment details, & that's it your purchase is confirmed!
- Every month of the same date as your first purchase date, Split will automatically charge the debit/credit you used for the instalment.
- You may choose to pay in 2 or 3 months instalment with Split.
Does a non-Malaysian credit/debit card work for Split Instalment?
- Unfortunately not. Split Instalment is only available for Malaysian and Singaporean debit/credit card holders.
Is there any hidden charges to opt for Split payment gateway?
- There is absolutely no hidden charges when you choose to pay with Split Instalments.
How can I purchase items on Buna Market with Split Instalment?
- It is as simple as choosing Split upon checkout as payment option.
- Upon receiving an email from Split, fill in your personal and payment details.
- That's it! Once your payment is approved, your order will be processed by vendors immediately.
What is the maximum amount of spending to opt for Split?
- The maximum amount of spending for Split Instalment will be RM5,000.
What is the maximum duration of Split instalment plan?
- At this moment the maximum duration of the instalment plan is 3 months.
- You may also choose to pay instalment for 2 months.
How do I know which item is available for Split Instalment?
- Any items on Buna Market priced below RM5,000 is available for Split Instalment.
- However, if you are cart purchases is more than this amount Split instalment will not be available.
How do I get refund if I already opted for Split instalment?
- In case of refund, please get in touch with us immediately. We will inform Split to do the refund and stop the instalment plan to your credit/debit card.
- You may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.
Recommended for the WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker