PRICE AND AVAILABILITY ON REQUEST.We'd love to speak with you about this SYNESSO espresso machine. Please contact us for pricing, and ordering info of your desired model, size and types. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
**Lead Time between 3-4 months upon order confirmation.
Choose from any color on the RAL color chart to have your Synesso S300 Powder Coated in. Check out the RAL color chart here.
Synesso's S300 is a low-profile volumetric machine designed to be a true workhorse, with barista-friendly features like ambidextrous steam wands, shifter-style paddle groups, and more.
The S300 packs quite a lot of power and consistency into its small frame, and naturally carries Synesso's reputation for temperature stability and reliability. Each group uses an electronic paddle control with two programmable volumetric settings - initiated by shifting the paddle left or right. A purge function is also available using the arcade-style button on the panel just behind the group head, so you can quickly flush the group and rinse your portafilter. Each group has an independent 1.9 L boiler with PID temperature control, which offers more flexibility for shops offering quite different coffees for espresso. For added temperature stability, water is pre-heated in heat exchange tubes within the steam boiler before heading on to the brew boilers, so you can rely on your brew water staying at temp even on the busiest days.
On the steam side, the S300 features cool-touch steam wands with plenty of reach and flexible positioning, and either 4- or 6-hole steam tips. Unique to the S300 are the ambidextrous steam actuators, which can be set to either the inside or outside position at will. Prominent shot timers and brew pressure gauges make it easy for the barista to track shot performance, and a convenient hot water tap is placed right between the groups for easy access from either side of the machine.
Like Synesso's other machines, programming is handled through a wired controller attached to the machine. Setting up new profiles is a breeze, with quick access to brew boiler temperatures, pre-infusion time, and volumetric pulses. Programs can be crafted independently for each group, or copied between them for convenience.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.