This is the reason why SteepShot® Coffee Maker is so unique and capable of producing tasteful coffee: Pressure accumulates after the lid is screwed on. This pressure is helping water penetrate the ground coffee. This drastically reduces brew time. The pressure equalization that happens when you release the coffee into the cup, causes the water to be pulled out fast from the coffee grains. Together with the short brew time, these factors help you avoid releasing the unwanted bitter tones from the coffee grounds.
SteepShot’s patented brewing method easily help you eliminate the possibility of coffee grounds reacting with water for too long (over-extraction). Over-extraction is the common reason to why coffee taste bitter.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.