ROSA is an improved dripper holder for Origami, which fit for both sizes of S and M. ROSA is carefully designed not just to hold Origami dripper securely, but come with loads of great features:
- supporting 5 inner ribs of the dripper, improving stability
- no more tilted dripper with auto-leveling
- storing Origami in inverted mode
- durable and suitable with high traffic usage
- promoting airflow while brewing
- stack-able with multiple ROSA
MADE AND MATERIALS
ROSA is created by using one of the latest and also widely used 3D printing technology called Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
There are wide ranges of material, can be used for our printing, and after thorough research and testing, we have decided with Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified (PETG, commonly found at drinking water bottle). The advantages of this material over the other: - Food and Skin Safe - Odorless - High Strength, Extra Tough - Low Shrinkage - Chemical Resistance - Higher Temperature Resistance
ø115mm x H20mm x ø72mm outlet
IMPORTANT ORDER NOTE
Any product that required made from FDM or other machines/techniques is sold as pre-order basis. Once you have placed your order, we will proceed with the printing based on the choice of design and color. Once the order has been printed, we will perform QC inspection and hand finishing if required, then we will proceed with packaging and shipment. Please take note the entire process will take from 5-10 working days, however, we are committed to delivering products with the highest quality in the shortest time frame possible.
Designed and Made in Malaysia
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.