Classe 11 top range traditional espresso machine is redefining the human to machine experience. Inspired by the latest generation of smart phones, the user interface offers the barista a new emotional, perceptive and visual experience with elevated standards of user-friendliness.
Temperature Profiling Technology enables the temperature of the water to be set to increase or decrease to 5°C (9°F) during the 25-30 seconds it takes for the shot to pour. Brewing on an upward or downward temperature curve highlights or subdues certain flavor notes in a way that is not possible with any other espresso machine. The Temperature Profiling Technology features the most reliable constant brewing temperature that brings out each distinctive flavor characteristics of any coffee bean. The Classe 11 comes standard with 2 Cool Touch manual steam wands that remain cool while you steam or froth milk.
Product Info Sheet
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.