<NOTE: This product DOES NOT come with a wooden holder. Please purchase a wooden/resin holder separately.>
The Origami Dripper is a stunning and highly functional Ceramic Pour Over Dripper for the coffee enthusiast who wishes to brew the finest tasting cup of coffee possible.
Simple yet elegant, the Origami design is a Japanese art of paper folding that has been practiced for centuries. The Dripper of the same name is inspired by the spirit of the playfully, colorful and creative but delicate craft, and shares much of this in brewing coffee.
20 evenly spaced deep vertical grooves form down the pourover dripper that produce an unobstructed flow of water through your bed of coffee grounds. Air pockets are created between the filter and the Dripper to regulate the brew time, resulting in a perfect extraction every time.
Mino porcelain is used in making the Origami Drippers and is one of Japan’s most prestigious potteries, with more than 400 years of history. Renowned for unmatched quality and durability, porcelain has a fantastic thermal conductivity as well enhancing the characteristics of the brew with a full aroma and extraction to the fullest extent.
The conical shape of the Dripper offers the best shape to fit most brew stands and carafes. The Origami Dripper is cherished by those who love the craft of brewing coffee and making beautiful things.
ORIGAMI DRIPPER FEATURES
Inspired by Art – The shape of the Dripper is inspired by Origami, the art of folding.
Highest Quality Ceramics – Mino Porcelain has a 400 years history with renowned quality.
Enhanced Flow – 20 deep grooves create air pockets to allow water to flow steadily through.
Ideal Thermal Stability – The ceramic dripper will keep your brew at a consistent temperature.
2 Sizes – The ‘S’ will make 1-2 Cups and the ‘M’ 2-4 Cups.
High Contrast Colours – Visually stunning colour to choose from.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.