1. EXTERNAL MICROSTEP ADJUSTMENT RING – The micro-click system bestows a pleasant feeling of being in control and offers optimum precision and stability for each setting.
2. TRUE ZERO CALIBRATION – The point-0 burr contact provides the user with a simple, ergonomic and precise NUMERICAL INDEX of the grind settings, allowing you to “dial in” your coffee grind requirements.
3. PREMIUM MATERIALS – Made from high-tech machinery-processed steel and aluminum bars. It features carbon fibre components for strength and lightness, neodymium magnets for durability-tested performance, and stainless steel and anodised aluminum to optimise mechanical performance.
4. STAINLESS STEEL CONICAL BURRS – These Mazzer factory-produced burrs are designed to guarantee uniform grinding and excellent extraction results. The stainless steel grants over time the best parallelism and protect from oxidation in case of RDT.
5. FULL DISASSEMBLY WITH NO LOSS OF GRIND SETTINGS – for a complete and easy cleaning of the product.
6. COMPACT MODE – the coffee grinder’s size can be significantly reduced – when not in use. The Omega features a magnetized handle that folds in, making it a perfect compact tool no matter where you go.
7. TWO SET-UPS AVAILABLE – Soft-grind burrs for less effort during the grinding process and fast-grind to increase productivity.
8. ERGONOMIC OPENING with a quick-release knob to easily load the coffee beans.
9.LID – Stainless steel and anodized aluminum lid designed to prevent spillage of beans during grinding in whatever position the device is.
1. Burrs: stainless steel 47 mm conical burrs
2. Standard Burrs: 198C (Fast), 199C (Soft)
3. Axle material: stainless steel
4. Lever material: carbon fiber
5. Knob and tank material: anodised aluminium
8.Adjustments: from ibrik to french press coffee. External micro-step adjustment ring
9.Index: True Zero calibration with numerical index of the grind settings
10.Weight: 750 g (26 oz)
11.Maximum capacity: 42 g (1.5 oz)