Based on its experience in the design and production of espresso and cappuccino machines, Cimbali offers a complete range of professional, high quality, top performing grinder-dosers. Grinder-dosers are used to grind the coffee beans and to dose the resulting coffee powder in the filter holder. Cimbali’s wide range of solutions can meet different needs in terms of functionality, design and performances. Automatic grinderdosers are controlled by a sensor, which activates automatic refilling of the doser once a set level of ground has been reached. On the other hand, with the manual grinder-dosers all operations need to be carried out by the barista. In the timer models, the operator decides the duration of the grinding process according to the needs of the moment. Thanks to the Perfect Grinding System, the wireless models interact directly with the coffee machine (when the latter is equipped with a special card that comes with the grinder-dosers): the machine communicates via Bluetooth with the wireless grinder-doser, which self-adjusts the grinding and the coffee dose for an excellent result in the cup.
• Instantaneous, electronic grinder-doser
• Flat grinding burrs
• Output/s – 1.7 g
• Hopper capacity – 1.15 kg
• Grinding burr diameter – 64 mm
Techinical Data :
Dimensions – 194 mm (W) x 368 mm (D) x 510 mm (H)
Weight – 10 kg
Power at 220-240V ~ 50 Hz : 360 W
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.