The 807 FILTER is the first choice for coffee preparation with the filter basket, as its adjustable slide enables clean grinding directly into the center of the coffee filter. Filter baskets of any common size and shape fit into the height- and width-adjustable support. Equipped with professional precision grinding technology, this filter grinder provides optimal grinding results. The 807 FILTER combines enhanced technical features with both proven Ditting grinding quality and modern design for the utmost user-friendliness.
Premium quality hardened steel burrs for high and reliable grinding performances
Cutting-edge burr geometry for precise grinding
Extra-wide range of grind size adjustments from turkish fine up to very coarse (cold brew)
Adjustable slide providing a centered an even distribution in the basket
High-end bag clamping lever and knocker unit guaranteeing minimal retention on the slide
Height- and width-adjustable filter basket support suitable for any common filter basket size and shape
Characteristic anodized aluminum adjustment wheel for convenient and accurate setting
Durable high-performance motor with a high average performance of 450 grams per minute
Improved heat management with two active fans for a steadily higher performance at significantly lower temperature
Acceptably quiet grinding sound for minimal customer impairment
Modular construction with easy burr access for quick and convenient maintenance
Elegant shaping and high-class materials reflecting the highly esteemed Ditting standards
Voltage // frequencies // phases:
220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
110-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~
100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Revolutions per minute: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 80 mm
Burr material: Steel
Average grinding capacity*:
50 Hz: 300 g/min @ 250 µm l 450 g/min @ 700 µm
60 Hz: 360 g/min @ 250 µm l 550 g/min @ 700 µm
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 500 g
Nominal power: 500 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 226 x 536 x 353 mm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 292 x 685 x 377 mm
Net weight: 17.9 kg
Shipping weight: 19.1 kg
Click Here for Product Sheet
Click Here for Product Manual
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.