The 807 shop grinder is the perfect choice for quality-conscious coffee shops and roasters that grind coffee for their customers directly into the coffee bag. Equipped with professional precision grinding technology, this high-capacity grinder provides optimal grinding results even under high workloads. The 807 combines high quality construction with enhanced technical features and modern design for the utmost user-friendliness.
Premium quality hardened steel burrs for high and reliable grinding performances
Cutting-edge burr geometry for precise grinding
Extra-wide range of grind size adjustments from turkish fine up to very coarse (cold brew)
Steady ground coffee flow with minimal retention providing an even distribution into the coffee bag
High-end bag clamping lever and knocker unit guaranteeing minimal retention on the slide
Characteristic anodized aluminum adjustment wheel for convenient and accurate setting
Durable high-performance motor with a high average performance of 450 grams per minute
Improved heat management with two active fans for a steadily higher performance at significantly lower temperature
Acceptably quiet grinding sound for minimal customer impairment
Modular construction with easy burr access for quick and convenient maintenance
Quickly removable bean hopper and magnetic drip tray for easy and thorough cleaning
Compact footprint ensuring the efficient use of valuable working space
Elegant shaping and high-class materials reflecting the highly esteemed Ditting standards
Voltage // frequencies // phases:
220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
110-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~
100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Revolutions per minute: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 80 mm
Burr material: Steel
Average grinding capacity*:
50 Hz: 300 g/min @ 250 µm l 450 g/min @ 700 µm
60 Hz: 360 g/min @ 250 µm l 550 g/min @ 700 µm
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 500 g
Nominal power: 500 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 216 x 536 x 300 mm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 292 x 685 x 377 mm
Net weight: 17.4 kg
Shipping weight: 18.8 kg
Click Here for Product Sheet
Click Here for Product Manual
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.