Delter's lightweight Coffee Press is the ideal travel companion for coffee brewing. With its unique Jet-Seal design you can have consistent, quality brews with ease.
This smart coffee maker features lots of little design details to make great coffee easier than ever, whether you're traveling or at home. What's more, its innovative brewing tech aims to solve some of the problems you'd find in other travel brewers, like uncontrolled agitation and dripping during brewing. The key to the Delter Coffee Press's design is its Jet-Seal - a silicone gasket which separates the coffee bed from the hot water until pressure is applied. The brewing plunger itself uses a one-way Y gasket which can hold water in reserve for multiple presses, as it only draws water down when the plunger is pulled up, and seals again when the plunger is pushed down.
These two brewing mechanisms combine to allow you much greater control over your brewing. If you want to bloom your coffee, you can just press a small amount of water through the Jet-Seal, wait a few seconds, and then draw and press more water to fill up your cup. Brewing in multiple pulses like a pour-over cone is also possible, and of course if you prefer to brew the whole plunger's capacity in one stroke you can do that too!
Included with the Delter Coffee Press is a silicone cap which helps hold heat in, but also functions as a measuring scoop for about 12 g of whole beans. Graduations on the side of the cylinder also make it simple to eyeball your brews when you're not packing a scale, making for easily repeatable cups with great flavor every time. The Press includes a pack of 100 paper filters, and is compatible with other filters like those made for the Aeropress, as well as the Able DISK reusable filters.
What's in the box:
- Delter Coffee Press
- 100 paper filters
- Quick-start guide
- Innovative Jet-Seal keeps coffee and water separate until pressure is applied
- One-way Y seal pulls water into the cylinder on the up-stroke, and pushes it through coffee on the down-stroke
- Cylinder has 250 mL water capacity
- Coffee chamber has approx. 25 g ground coffee capacity
- Fits mugs and servers up to 4 in. wide (min 2.5 in wide opening)
- Convenient silicone dosing lid holds about 12 g of whole beans
- Graduated markings on brewing chamber allow for accurate brewing without a scale
- Includes 100 paper filters
- Compatible with many filters for Aeropress, including reusable metal disks
- Materials: BPA-free Tritan copolyester, silicone seals, BPA-free polypropylene filter cap
- Made in China
||Delter Coffee Tools
||Delter Coffee Press
||About 25 grams
||250 mL (refillable)
|Filter Cap Diameter:
||230 g / 0.5 lb
||Tritan copolyester, silicone, polypropylene