The CREMA PRO Group Head Cleaning Brush is a must for regular maintenance of your espresso machine. Made from hard wearing polypropylene, the brush can withstand temperatures up to 200C, while specially designed fins on the handle direct hot water away from your hands to avoid scalding.
- A MUST HAVE | The Crema Pro Group Head Cleaning Brush is a must for regular maintenance of your espresso machine. We combined quality materials with extreme durability to give you the best brush possible at a price that is affordable to you.
- EXTREME DURABILITY | Made from hard wearing polypropylene, the brush can withstand temperatures up to 200°C while specially designed fins on the handle direct hot water away from your hands so you don't get scalded.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED | The CREMA PRO Group Head Brush features specially designed fins on the handles to can assist in helping to direct water away from hands while using. You no longer need to worry about burning your hands!
- PREMIUM QUALITY | Crema Pro products are carefully crafted from premium materials to guarantee a long lasting product that will suit all of your coffee needs. Add one to your cart today!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED | We are convinced that this product will be beneficial to you as you prepare your favorite coffees, in your favorite way.
- Material: hard wearing polypropylene
- Size: 185mm
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.