The new WOODY espresso coffee machines range resume main BEZZERA’s distinctive marks: reliability, robustness, versatility adds elegant details.
The joysticks with rosewood wooden give an hipster appearance to a strong and reliable machine.
In DE electronic version, a control box manages the coffee dosing programmed by the user; you may programme 4 different coffee doses for each group.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
Thermostatically controlled groups: the 50W electrical resistance keeps the group temperature stable, even under heavy duty conditions.
Copper boiler: enables the optimum steam and hot water productivity; levels are automatically managed by a control box.
Heat Exchangers: operated with an hydraulic circuit separated from the boiler, coffee is always prepared with fresh water.
Safety: double safety system, guaranteed by the boiler high-temperature cut-off thermostat and the hydraulic overpressure valve.
Robustness: WOODY body is made in painted white steel plate body and satined stainless steel (AISI 304).
Versatility: the large working area and the special grids allow to use up to 13 cm high cups.
Reliability: a selection of top quality components grant the performances in all working conditions.
SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS DE Version: In DE electronic version, a control box manages the coffee dosing programmed by the user; you may programme 4 different coffee doses for each group.
| Power supply
||110 - 120 / 50-60Hz
| Power supply
||220 - 415 / 50-60Hz
| Net weight
| Gross weight (pallets)
| Load connection
| Drain connection
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.