How Does Split Instalment Work?
- It is as simple as shop as you normally would, complete your purchase with Split at checkout, upon receiving an email from Split key in your personal and payment details, & that's it your purchase is confirmed!
- Every month of the same date as your first purchase date, Split will automatically charge the debit/credit you used for the instalment.
- You may choose to pay in 2 or 3 months instalment with Split
Does a non-Malaysian credit/debit card work for Split Instalment?
- Unfortunately not. Split Instalment is only available for Malaysian and Singaporean debit/credit card holders.
Is there any hidden charges to opt for Split payment gateway?
- There is absolutely no hidden charges when you choose to pay with Split Instalments.
How can I purchase items on Buna Market with Split Instalment?
- It is as simple as choosing Split upon checkout as payment option.
- Upon receiving an email from Split, fill in your personal and payment details.
- That's it! Once your payment is approved, your order will be processed by vendors immediately.
What is the maximum amount of spending to opt for Split?
- The maximum amount of spending for Split Instalment will be RM5,000.
What is the maximum duration of Split instalment plan?
- At this moment the maximum duration of the instalment plan is 3 months.
- You may also choose to pay instalment for 2 months.
How do I know which item is available for Split Instalment?
- Any items on Buna Market priced below RM5,000 is available for Split Instalment.
- However, if you are cart purchases is more than this amount Split instalment will not be available.
How do I get refund if I already opted for Split instalment?
- In case of refund, please get in touch with us immediately. We will inform Split to do the refund and stop the instalment plan to your credit/debit card.
- You may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org