There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just a paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. CAFEC filter paper has “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one-side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by their original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can be flowed in ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said a proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!
In a typical papermaking process, paper is dried on a heating roller so crepe on one side is pressed down. On the other hand, CAFEC paper added crepe on both sides dried by hot blast, not pressed on a heater, so the crepe on both sides of paper can be kept as it is and enough height of crepe is maintained. Thanks to the best height balance of Two-Side Crepe, almost all fine coffee powder is attached on the crepe, so you can enjoy a clear cup of coffee without muddiness. Moreover the Two-Side Crepe allows water to flow smoothly.
“It is said that taste of coffee is fixed by roasting, but it is not the final goal. To control brewing speed and water temperature are also very important.” The founder of CAFEC; Shigeji Nakatsuka, as the man who has done roasting and hand-drip coffee by himself for years, always think “how to easily enjoy delicious coffee at home?”.
As a pioneer of high-quality paper filter, Nakatsuka wanted to find an answer with paper to this question; he continued to study paper construction and at last succeeded to develop three kinds of paper filters to control each proper brewing speed for light-roast, middle-dark roast and dark roast by changing the drying process of paper making.
The paper filters are epochal products which only CAFEC can make, who has pursued paper quality and good taste of coffee for many years!
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.