Tough Coffee Official Global Edition
Suitable for all 58mm Basket. A tamper is used when brewing espresso, either in a machine or a stovetop espresso maker. This small tool is essential for packing the coffee grounds so you get the best shot of espresso possible. It's not difficult to use, but there is a proper technique and a few styles of tampers to choose from. Tampers are tools used to pack (or "tamp") espresso grounds into the basket of an espresso machine. The purpose of a tamper is to pack the grounds evenly for a quality shot. Essentially, you're taking it from a loose pile of 'dosed' grounds to a tightly compressed cake inside the basket. Tough Coffee Tamper with 58.5mm Flat Surface, adjustable depth, it gives Consistent tamp for every shot.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.