This coffee is for those who adores a medium bodied coffee. Processed traditionally, The Common is the staple of this coffee farm.
Coffee Farm: Ratawali, Gayo Highlands (Indonesia)
Varietal: Typica and Super Ateng
mASL: 1,400 - 1,700 masl
Process: Dry Hulling
Coffees are depulp are then ferment for 12 hours in a plastic bag at room temperature. The coffee is then washed once and dried for 20-28 days
Grapefruit, Almond, Dark Chocolate
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.