This great coffee is from the renowned coffee estate from Tanzania, Ngila Estate. There is a 250-hectare farm planted with 150,000 coffee trees on 100 hectares of land. The farm sits on the edge of the cloud forest of the Northern Highlands next to the famous Ngorongoro Crater and has been RFA and UTZ certified for a decade, the farm owners use traditional methods to fertilize as well as to control pests and diseases, especially focusing on biodiversity.
This medium roasted coffee is complex, gives you sweet citrus upfront with cranberry and a lot of deep sweetness, while giving you some black tea like after taste at the same time. With its complexity, this coffee taste great with filter, while in espresso, the bright fruit acidity cuts through milk wonderfully.
||Karatu Ngila Estate
||1,550 - 1,650 MS
||Typica, Bourbon, Kent
Recommended Brews: Pour Over, French Press, Cold Brew, Espresso
*Our coffee beans are roasted on-demand, roast date will be stated. Default roasting sessions on every Monday & Thursday unless otherwise scheduled. Cut-off time: 12P.M.*
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.