Campsite, job site or even in the RV—the iconic style and rugged durability of this bottle means it’s made to go anywhere. The double-wall vacuum insulation keeps all your drinks at the ideal temperature and the twist-and-pour stopper allows for a smoother pour. The collapsible handle is made for easy grab-and-go and the insulated lid doubles as a cup for drinking.
- KEEP IT HOT OR COLD: Our Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle is made with superior insulation that keeps liquids (soup, coffee, tea) hot or cold drinks cool for up to 24 hours It’s also made with BPA-free materials, keeping its contents safe to consume
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: The rust-proof 18/8 stainless steel construction on this insulated thermos means it can work just as hard as you do without impacting its performance This is an ideal bottle to throw into your truck, work bag or travel with it
- MULTI-PURPOSE LID: The Stanley thermos is designed with a leak-resistant lid, so you can put it in your backpack without worrying about any spills The wide mouth of the thermos helps with easy pouring into the lid that doubles as an eight-ounce cup
- FILL IT FOR THE DAY: Our vacuum bottle comes in multiple sizes – 1 1qt, 1 5qt, and 2qt so you can fill it up with water once and be set for however long you need it The collapsible handle makes it easy to transport with you
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: ‘BUILT FOR LIFE’ Since 1913 we’ve promised to provide rugged, capable gear for food and drink, built to last a lifetime It’s a promise we still keep Stanley products purchased from Stanley Resellers come with a lifetime warranty
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.