Rwandan coffees are special. Not just because the flavour profile is out of this world but also because the industry itself has such deep national significance. It’s been a coffee-producing country since the early 1900s, and by the 1990s coffee was the primary export, despite catastrophically low market prices. However, the tragedy of the Rwandan genocide in 1994 threw the population into confusion and tumult socially, economically, and morally. In the recovery efforts, both government agencies and foreign aid turned in part to the emerging specialty coffee market, encouraging people to plant trees on their small sustenance farms, to focus on quality, and to capture the growing international interest. By 2003, new washing stations were being built, and Rwanda now has more than 400,000 families that make their primary income from coffee.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.