MADE IN JAPAN
1. Consistent Grind
Coffee that is ground too finely may brew too deeply, bringing out unwanted extraneous flavors. Conversely, if coffee is ground too coarsely, it may not be possible to bring out its flavor and fragrance, resulting in weak coffee. GRIT has a secured upper blade, increasing grind stability and producing consistent grind size.
2. Easy Grinding
The GRIT has a short handle, but grinding is easy. The secret is the deep ceramic burr structure. When the handle is turned, long blades draw a large amount of coffee beans into the grinding mill. This makes it possible to grind beans quickly, without wasting effort.
3. Rustproof Ceramic Burr
The burr are ceramic. This makes them more resistant to abrasion than steel blades, and ceramic is rustproof. Together, these provide the excellent benefit of long-lasting grinding performance.
4. Silicone Band
There are many grinders in which the handle is held with a silicone band, but it is rare for the handle to be truly secured. Handles often rattle, scratching up the grinder. The holder size isn’t a good fit for the handle. That’s why RIVERS used trial and error to create a series of prototypes and design a handle holder that is a good fit for the handle. The result of their efforts is a band that holds the handle securely, with no handle rattling even if the grinder is shaken. This prevents the handle from damaging the grinder.
5. Ease of maintenance
The grinder’s blades don’t rust, so they can be washed clean even with water.
18-8 Stainless (Body, Handle, Container, Lid)/ Polypropylene (Body,handle) /Polyacetal, Iron (Screw)/ Ceramic Porcelain (Blade)/ Silicone rubber (Band)
– Capacity : 120ml (Beans 20g)
– Max Temperature : 100°C (Polypropylene,Polyacetal) /180°C (Silicone)
– Size : W52mm x D52mm x H162mm (When the handle is stored)
– Weight: 230g
– MADE IN JAPAN
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.