Two drip patterns in one dripper.
The cave reversible for true coffee fanatics.
The CAVE is a conical coffee dripper developed by RIVERS. It is notable for having a fairly narrow center angle of 50°. This sharp conical shape results in a thick accumulation of coffee beans, allowing the hot water to truly seep through the coffee grounds while brewing. This design has been well received and is highly praised by many baristas.
The CAVE Reversible is a silicone dripper that keeps the same 50° conical shape of the CAVE
but has two different rib patterns, one on each side. The body is made of soft rubber, making it easily reversible.
This provides its greatest feature, the ability to brew coffee using the ribs that are best suited to the coffee beans being used.
The POND-F is made of plastic instead of wood, and weighs a mere 14g. It folds in half across its middle, so it can be stored inside a RIVERS WALLMUG. RIVERS developed the POND-F with an eye towards the growing need for far greater weight reductions for activities such as ultralight hiking and mountain climbing.
How much do you know about the ribs on the insides of drippers?
If you look at the drippers on the market, you’ll find long ribs and short ribs, spiral ribs and straight ribs.
These rib designs have a major impact on the flavor of coffee each company aims to achieve.
The purpose of the ribs is to create spaces between the filter paper and the dripper, controlling the flow of hot water.
The flow of the hot water that has soaked in the coffee beans has a major influence on the flavor of the coffee.
The CAVE has two types of ribs, which makes it possible to produce two different flavors using the same coffee beans.
The CAVE Reversible has a narrower center angle than conical drippers made by other companies,
so conventional paper filter edges need to be folded deeply for use with the CAVE.
The V-shaped guideline makes it easy to determine where to fold paper filters.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.