The coffee is sourced from Shan State region from Myanmar where most coffee grows at 1,300 - 1,600m above sea level.
The medium roasted profile preserves the main flavors from its acidity that gives a winey and ripen fruits kind of smooth and deep acidity, while it develops enough for a nutty and aromatic cup as well.
||1.300 - 1,600 ms
Recommended Brews: Pour Over, French Press, Cold Brew.
*Our coffee beans are roasted on-demand, roast date will be stated. Default roasting sessions on every Monday & Thursday unless otherwise scheduled. Cut-off time: 12P.M.*
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.