Variety: Bourbon, Caturra
Altitude: 900 - 1200 M
Grade: SCR 17/18 Fine Cup
Process: Natural Dry
Roasting Profile: Medium Dark
Tasting Note: Nutty Sweet Flavour, Often Bitter Sweet with a Chocolaty Roast Taste, Balance and Smooth, Less Acidity.
Suitable for: Espresso, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha.
Information related to BRAZIL SANTOS:
According to the statistic in 2018, Brazil has produced 69 million bags of 60kg Coffee Beans, accounted for 40 percent of the global coffee supply.
Brazil Santos is the traditional Brazil Coffee, the beans dried inside the fruit (dry-processed) so that some of the sweetness of the fruit carries into the cup.
It has grown at a lower altitude than most other Arabicas, classically has a very low acidity and greater notes of praline & chocolate than other origins.
- - - E X T R A I N F O - - -
- NO READY STOCK(S) AVAILABLE, all freshly roast to order.
- Our Roasting Day on: Tuesday , Thursday , Saturday , and Sunday only.
- All order will ship out within 2 days from the roasting day.
- Order come in after 8pm of the roasting day, the order will arrange to roast on the next roasting day.
- IF ANY URGENT ORDER, KINGLY PLEASE CONTACT / WASSAPP : 010-5606520.
- COD AVAILABLE IN IPOH AREA, KINGLY PLEASE CONTACT / WASSAPP : 010-5606520.
#kofilab #brazil #santos #arabica #coffee #beans