The EK43 S provides the powerful performance of Mahlkonig's famous EK43 within a space-saving body, that finally brings premium coffee grinding to the smaller coffee bars, too. The EK43 rules the international coffee specialty industry as the undisputed queen of coffee grinders - with high performance, reliability and premium grinding results. Its outstanding grinding profile remains unmatched. The EK43S provides the most even extraction of the coffee's valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol for quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 S by its shared passion for coffee.
• The performance and grinding results of the established EK43 within a smaller space-saving corpus
• Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
• Premium cast steel burrs
• Robust small grinder with high grinding capacity
• Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish fine coffee grinding
• Easy and precise grind adjustment
• Idle speed – 1450 rpm (50 Hz); 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
• Burr diameter – 98 mm
• Burr material – Cast steel
• Average grinding capacity – 25 g / s
• Hopper capacity – 0.8 kg
Dimensions – 230 mm (W) x 410 mm (D) x 680 mm (H)
Weight – 24.5 kg
Power at 200-240V ~ 50 – 60 Hz : 1300 W
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.