Brand : LeBistro Coffee
Origin : Local
Expiry Date : Between 6 to 9 months
Certifications : Halal Certified
Bali Robusta is the top notch coffee beans produced in Bali, Indonesia. The Kintamani region in the north eastern part of Bali is the primary growing region for Robusta, which accounts for the major part of the production in Bali.
The Bali Robusta is strong, full bodied, full crema and has a slight bitter after taste.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.