For a flexible life on the go
TO GO TUMBLER is ideal for various scenes throughout your day, going to work, driving, or relaxing. The lid is minimally structured for comfortable drinking. Vacuum insulated tumbler retains the temperature and flavor of drinks for a long time, and the tapered form allows easy carrying. A clean design featuring matte texture and calm colors, it brings relaxation to your life on the go.
D86 x H90 mm / 240ml
Materials: 18-8 Stainless steel (powder coating) Copolyester, Silicone
Upper temperature torelance: 100℃/212℉
Keep drinks hot (70℃/158℉) for 1hour. Keep drinks cold (10℃/50℉) for 5hours. For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or precool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins. Do not use in a microwave or oven. Do not place near open flames. When using a dishwasher, please store them in the upper basket to avoid force and weight applied to them. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage. Be careful not to pour too much beverage as it may overflow when closing. Close the lid tightly to prevent spills or leakage when carrying. Attach the silicone rings correctly. Do not hold sideways as the product is not airtight.Do not hold by the lid as the tumbler may fall and break. Some products may have thin lines on the surface due to manufacturing process. Push the lid against one side and lift to open it smoothly. Be careful when drinking hot beverage. Even if the tumbler surface is cool, the drink may still be hot. Do not leave the product under high temperature such as in a car. Do not leave the product with beverage inside for long time as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler. Do not use the product with citrus fruit juices as it may deteriorate due to terpene contained in the fruit’s skin. Immediately wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust. Do not leave it soaked as it may rust or break. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause rust. When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in ratio of 10:1, wash with soft sponge after leaving it for 2-3 hours, and rinse well.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.