THIRSTY LOOKS GOOD ON YOU
If you’re looking for a trendy, easy-to-use water bottle, the Reno Insulated is your match made in heaven. Twist the top part of the lid to drink and remove the bottom part to easily clean the bottle or to add mint leaves, lemon slices or ice cubes. Take your Reno wherever you like, because it is 100% leak-proof and it keeps your drinks cold for up to 9 hours (300 ml) or 20 hours (500 ml) and hot for up to 5 hours (300ml) or 8 hours (500ml). It has a cool floral design you’ll definitely want to show off. ‘Practical’ is Reno’s middle name, hence the firm bottom pad and the handy handle.
- H.: 23.4 cm
- H without lid: 18.2 cm
- Ø widest point: 7.1 cm
COOL ON EVERY LEVEL
The twist lid is the cherry on the cake of the trendy Reno bottle.
Twist the top part of the lid to drink and remove the bottom part to easily clean the bottle or to add mint leaves, lemon slices or ice cubes – everything you need for a ‘cool’ lifestyle.
MIX AND MATCH AS YOU LIKE
Do you like your drinks icy cold on those hot summer days? Just combine your thermal mug with the lid of your water bottle as you can mix and match our bottles and lids and customise your perfect drinking experience.
Don’t worry about your hot drinks either, by the way. All Kambukka lids are resistant to high temperatures.
USE & CARE
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.