The shower is made up of a membrane of woven stainless steel wires that applied to the shower assembly by means of a caulking process: the body of the shower is folded over the mesh to lock it in place without resorting to any welding points.
Its main feature is its very high filtering power of 35 µm that guarantees a homogeneous distribution of water on the coffee pod and blocks the passage of extraction residue during the drying process. This helps to maintain the group as clean and efficient as when it was new. In addition, it protects both the group and the solenoid valve from deterioration caused by dirt..
Compatible with: Faema, SANREMO, Kees van der Westen, Wega, VBM, Expobar, Bezzera, BFC, Bianchi, Brasilia, D.I.D. L’Orchestrale, ECM, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuova Era, La Scala, Quality Espresso, Rocket, Royal First, SV - SAB, VFA.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.