For the adventurous coffee drinker, this coffee offers complexity in every sip when consume hot and warm, even cold!
Our favourite way of consuming this coffee is via pour over or french press #delish
Coffee Farm: Ratawali, Gayo Highlands (Indonesia)
Varietal: Typica and Super Ateng
mASL: 1,400 - 1,700 masl
Process: Honey Process
After depulping coffee, coffee producers would then keep these coffee in a bag and left to ferment in a darkroom for at least 48 hours (hence the name 48). The coffee is then dried on an African raised bed with its mucilage on for 28 - 35 days inside the green house.
Green Apple, Hints of Floral, Red tea finish
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.