The iconic Hario V60 series proudly presents a customized model created in collaboration with Mr. Tetsu Kasuya, the winner of 2016 World Barista Championship. This "Kasuya Model" is designed to extract the best with Mr.Kasuya's winning 4:6 method, based on his theory that the first 40% of the water used to brew a pour-over balances the sweetness and acidity, while the remaining 60% balances the strength or intensity of the flavours.
This model has a customized ribs that hold coffee longer compared to the standard V60 model, which makes the extraction more stable and easier to control.
This method, paired with the appropriate filters, is ideal for making single cups of coffee directly into the mug - you can make up to 16oz in one brew - and ensures that you only make the coffee that you need. It's simple to use, easy to clean and, as long as you have good coffee, may make you put your coffee machine away for good
Hario V60-02 allow you to brew 300 - 500 ml of coffee at a time, which is enough for a big mug or two smaller portions. This ceramic version offers a stylish design available in several colours. Furthermore, it is characterized by a very good level of heat keeping. Its conical form and special grooves on the inside of the dripper provide the perfect water flow.
Another advantage of this method is extremely easy maintenance. After use, simply remove the filter and wash the dripper in running water or in a dishwasher.
- The set includes a plastic measuring spoon.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Porcelain Ceramic
- Made in Japan
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.