Coffee Bean Information
Origin : Colombia
Region : Huila
Altitude : 1800 m.a.s.l
Varietal : Catuai & Caturra
Process : Washed
Roast Profile : Filter Roast - Light
Tasting Notes : Strawberry, White Grape, Brown Sugar
Weight : 200g
Recommend Brew Method: V60 Brewing Method, all hand brewing equipment are suitable too.
Coffee Storage: We recommend you to consume the coffee within 6 weeks after the roasting date.
103 Coffee - Your Specialty Coffee Expert.
Strong aroma, natural sweetness, unique flavor, aromatic body, optimum acidity and aftertaste - we are sure you’re looking for something with best value of these.
We believe every sip matters.
Let’s pamper your nose and tastebuds with the freshest coffee beans in market. All of our coffee beans are hand-roasted by Jewel Ting (Malaysia Barista Championship 1st runner up 2018 & 2019) every week to ensure your every single sip is a wow.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.