- 360º ONE-HANDED DRINKABILITY - No sippy holes, no awkward adjustments, the 360º Sip Lid is open on all sides so you can sip confidently from any angle.
- SPLASH PROOF - A magnetic splash umbrella withstands casual gestures, double-takes, and sudden stops so you’re free to roam with your coffee.
- AROMA ACCESS - A mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and enjoy your brew as your barista intended.
- HEAT-LOCK YOUR COFFEE & TEA - Our 304 18/8 double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel tumbler retains heat for 3 hours and stays cold for 3 hours.
- TRUE TASTE CERAMIC COATING - A ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
The mug that will make you wonder why every takeout cafe cup isn’t built this way. Our game-changing design features a 360° Sip Lid, allowing you to drink confidently from every angle. With ceramic coating and an open top for aroma access, it covers all your sensory bases while leaving one hand free for mess-free multitasking.
Capacity: 12 oz, 16 oz
Dimensions: 77 mm diameter body, 77 mm mouth
12oz: 168 mm tall w/ lid, 148 mm tall without lid
16oz: 200 mm tall w/ lid, 180 mm tall without lid
360° Sip Lid only: 51 mm tall
Materials: 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, inner ceramic coating
Brewer Compatibility: Fits most standard drippers, not compatible with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker or the Prismo AeroPress® Attachment
Cup Holder Compatibility: Fits in most car cup holders
Cleaning: Lid is top rack dishwasher safe (even the magnet), body is hand wash only
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.