Cup holder-friendly and equipped with a snap-in splash guard to save your brew from bumps and sudden stops, you’re officially in the clear to caffeinate on your commute.
COFFEE THAT CAN KEEP UP.
Consider your commute covered. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit your travel needs with a snap-in splash guard and a slim width, Carter Move Mug is ready to roll!
We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
SNAP-IN SPLASH GUARD
Sip security on-the-go! Simply snap in the splash guard when you take Move Mug into motion for mess-free drinking.
DRINKABLE THIN LIP
A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth.
TRUE TASTE CERAMIC COATING
Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
Capacity: 12 oz
Splash Guard: Yes
Dimensions: 77 mm diameter body, 62 mm mouth.
12oz: 158 mm tall w/ lid, 135 mm tall w/o lid
Materials: 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, inner ceramic coating.
Brewer Compatibility: Fits most standard drippers, not compatible with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker or the Prismo AeroPress® Attachment
Cup Holder Compatibility: Fits in most car cup holders.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.