Tasting Notes: Strawberry, pink flowers, cherry jam, peach, honey pink, rose, pineapple, sticky sweetness, yellow peach, creamy mouthfeel, red wine.
This roast profile is suitable for filter and espresso brewing.
Opal is the most complex CM profile and it’s not simple to achieve. Many variables need to perform super well for this complexity to express harmoniously. With notes of berries, stonefruits, tropical fruits and citric fruits this lot is expected to be one of the most versatile CM’s from Ethiopia this year
The Carbonic Maceration (CM) process was first introduced to the world by Project Origin founder, Saša Šestić during the 2015 World Barista Championship in Seattle. Since then, Project Origin has researched and developed a range of CM techniques in a variety of countries. In 2018 PO started to do experimental lots with this washing station, obtaining very positive results. Meteku might not be an experienced cupper but understands that high quality comes from a controlled and careful process. And he dedicated a small part of his team exclusively to look after all Carbonic Maceration experiments. After the first results started to come out, Meteku was very happy but also full of ideas on how to keep improving even more for next harvest.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.