EL SALVADOR SANTA ANA CERRO LAS RANAS HONEY Cerro Las Ranas
(the Hill of Frogs) coffee is named after the farm's lagoon that is populated by thousands of frogs located in Apaneca within the department of Ahuachapan, El Salvador. The coffee is produced by Jasal, a family owned operation where Jose Antonio Salaverria and his sons take great pride in their meticulous attention to detail, from year-round farm management to quality control in the cupping lab; and everything in between. In the pulped natural process (also called a honey process), Jose pulps perfectly ripped cherries and then dries the coffee beans, still covered in mucilage, on clay patios while constantly turning the beans to ensure even drying. This process provides a more consistent product than a full natural while still bringing some some of the great attributes of a natural processed to the cup profile.
Region : Apaneca, Ahuachapan Processing : Red Honey Process Altitide : 1,450 - 1,780masl Variety : Bourbon, Pacamara, Sarchimor, Pacas Flavours : Dark Chocolate, Roasted Hazelnut, Tangerin, Pear Roast Level : Medium - Suitable for Filter maker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ LET US KNOW FOR BETTER SUPPORT : ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ROASTING AND CONSUMPTION TERMS : Roasting is our passion, we promise our roasted beans are all freshly roasted. Coffee consumption for espresso roast profiles is recommended to rest the coffee for a minimum of 10 days before you consume and espresso roast will be good to be served within 2 months for better quality. As for filter coffee, the best period of time will take 7 - 30 days. Additionally, the expired date of our very own roasted coffee can hold up to 12 months. COFFEE STORAGE : Coffee has four enemies : Heat, Light, Air and Moisture. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavour rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic, coffee should not be stored in the freezer as coffee beans are porous and will absorb unwanted flavours from your freezer.
Atome is now available at Bunamarket.
Making payments is easier and more affordable, in just 3 simple steps. Max spending has increased to RM8,000 per account.
How Does Split Instalment Work?
- It is as simple as shop as you normally would, complete your purchase with Split at checkout, upon receiving an email from Split key in your personal and payment details, & that's it your purchase is confirmed!
- Every month of the same date as your first purchase date, Split will automatically charge the debit/credit you used for the instalment.
- You may choose to pay in 2 or 3 months instalment with Split.
Does a non-Malaysian credit/debit card work for Split Instalment?
- Unfortunately not. Split Instalment is only available for Malaysian and Singaporean debit/credit card holders.
Is there any hidden charges to opt for Split payment gateway?
- There is absolutely no hidden charges when you choose to pay with Split Instalments.
How can I purchase items on Buna Market with Split Instalment?
- It is as simple as choosing Split upon checkout as payment option.
- Upon receiving an email from Split, fill in your personal and payment details.
- That's it! Once your payment is approved, your order will be processed by vendors immediately.
What is the maximum amount of spending to opt for Split?
- The maximum amount of spending for Split Instalment will be RM5,000.
What is the maximum duration of Split instalment plan?
- At this moment the maximum duration of the instalment plan is 3 months.
- You may also choose to pay instalment for 2 months.
How do I know which item is available for Split Instalment?
- Any items on Buna Market priced below RM5,000 is available for Split Instalment.
- However, if you are cart purchases is more than this amount Split instalment will not be available.
How do I get refund if I already opted for Split instalment?
- In case of refund, please get in touch with us immediately. We will inform Split to do the refund and stop the instalment plan to your credit/debit card.
- You may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.
Recommended for the EL SALVADOR SANTA ANA CERRO LAS RANAS RED HONEY 250GM