ECM Mechanika IV Profi Overview
When we first got our hands on the Mechanika IV Profi from ECM, we saw an engineering accomplishment. Dual-pressure gauges, an E61 group, joystick water valve controls, and a sleek housing with rounded edges make for a kind of espresso machine we don't see often.
Features and Performance
Let’s start with the iconic E61 brew group, which ECM has updated with stainless steel internals and a simplified top nut. The group is solid brass, constantly heated by the thermosyphon system, featuring a pre-infusion cylinder to really bring out the flavor of your coffee.
At the heart of the machine, you’ll find expertly organized internals including the 2.1 liter heat exchange boiler for instant, simultaneous steaming and brewing. The rotary pump which, in a fantastic combo with the Mechanika’s sound absorbing design, makes for nearly silent brewing.
As one of several finishing touches, ECM's emblem of authenticity adorns the front panel, remarking on a genuine machine that pulls genuine results.
Why You Should Get It
The switchable water source offers great flexibility and, when switched to the water reservoir, you have up to a generous 3 liters of water at your disposal. The rotary pump allows for brewing with minimal sound, and the joystick controls for the steam and hot water valves are some of the easiest to use on the market. As a heat exchanger espresso machine, this is one of the best, most versatile available.
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel brew group
- Easy access to the water tank through removable cup warming tray
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Professional quick steam and hot-water lever valves
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to BUNA MARKET, and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.
NOTE: Delivery/Installation is free within the Klang Valley. There may be additional delivery/installation charges for purchase from outside the Klang Valley. Please contact us for more details!