WCombining design and practicality, the B Flask Grande C520 is a stylish and smart design that won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award. The quirky handleless shape of the flask does not only make it a great interior decor, but it’s also carefully designed with high functionality as well to enrich your everyday life.
Thanks to the unique “Ball Valve” design, you can pour your beverage from any direction in 360°. Not only that, the ball within the lid acts as a valve that automatically opens and closes every time you pour. This smart design helps to retain the beverage temperature inside the flask. No more forgetting to close the lid of your flask and coming back to a room temperature drink.
The flask is also designed to fit snugly in your hand. The silicone band provides a strong grip, so you can be rest assured that the flask will not slip from your grasp.
Cores B Flask Grande C520 has a capacity of 0.9 litre and can hold 8 to 9 cups. Since keeping the appropriate temperature is one of the key elements to enjoying a beverage at its optimal condition, the double wall insulation of the flask will help keep your beverage’s temperature—be it hot or cold—for up to 12 hours.
Dimension: W11.0 x D11 x H26.5 cm
Material: Stainless steel, silicone rubber
Maximum Capacity: 900ml
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.