The aptly named Clever Coffee Dripper succeeds in taking the brewing process and making it more approachable than maybe any other paper-filtered manual brewer around. Using its brewing cone as a space for immersion brewing and a gasket on its base to decant your coffee directly into your mug or carafe you’ll get repeatable results that bring together some of the best parts of both a full-immersion steep and a paper filtered brew—that means set-it-and-forget-it brewing, fewer required accessories for success, and cup clarity that lets you enjoy your favorite coffee entirely.
Easy To Use, Easy To Own
The Clever really sets itself apart from the crowd with how easy the upkeep is compared to so many other brewers. It uses a standard #2 & #4 filter that you can find almost anywhere, so no need for pricey or hard to find proprietary filters; if you prefer the full body of a metal filtered brew you can use a metal filter just as easily. Thanks to it’s BPA-free plastic construction you can also expect this dripper to be durable, lasting longer than its price tag might suggest. And, because of its steep-and-release design, cleaning is as easy as adding hot water and coffee detergent to the brewing cone, letting it steep, and then decanting and rinsing thoroughly.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.