Surely most people have heard of Yunnan for their popular Pu'er Tea. This coffee is sourced from Meng Lian Baoshan region in Yunnan China, known to be the first place where coffee was introduced to China. Back then, they did not focus on coffee farming and only produce commercial grade coffee until late 90's. With their years and years of improvements on plantation and processing technologies, Yunnan produced coffees have earned reputations from coffee lovers around the world. Same as their Pu'er Tea, this Baoshan Coffee will surely surprised you and give you some unforgettable experience.
This medium level roasted coffee gives you the caramel and sugary sweetness, some syrupy body, and gives a fine cup from Espresso extraction and light acidity when brewed with filter pour over. All in all, the cherry sweetness is lingering.
Recommended Brews: Pour Over, French Press, Cold Brew, Moka Pot.
*Our coffee beans are roasted on-demand, roast date will be stated. Default roasting sessions on every Monday & Thursday unless otherwise scheduled. Cut-off time: 12P.M.*
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.