The Bialetti Moka Express is the classic stovetop espresso maker. To produce fine espresso, you only need coffee, water, and a stove. You can take your beverage a step further by steaming some milk and making yourself a latte or flat white.
This Moka pot is designed to force water vapor through ground coffee to produce Italian espresso in minutes. With air and coffee oils interacting with this intensity, a velvety crema forms a layer atop the rich espresso.
The Bialetti Espresso comes in seven different sizes to accommodate any family or coffee habit. The cup sizes are measured in 30 ml espresso cups.
The body is made from aluminum alloy, a food safe and durable material that won’t taint the flavour of your espresso. The handle and knob are built with black acrylic and can be handled when the aluminum is hot. We suggest sticking to warm water and soap for cleaning, and advise against using steel wool or a dishwasher.
Many around the world still own and use their 80 year old Bialetti Express moka pots. The device is simple and durable enough to continue to be a classic espresso maker.
Velvety Crema – The pressurized brewing forms a layer of crema, the mark of quality espresso.
Seven Sizes – Brew exactly how you need with seven sizes available.
Durable Materials – The Bialetti Express is made with aluminum alloy, a durable, food safe, and classy material.
Heat-Resistant Handle – The acrylic handle and knob can be handled at any point, even when the aluminum is very hot.
*Warranty is only applicable to machines and selected tools & accessories. Please check with our customer service team for more details.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.