THE STARTER MODEL OF THE MULTIPURPOSE SETTE SERIES LINEUP AND AN IMMEDIATE UPGRADE FOR YOUR ESPRESSO GAME.
With the totally redesigned gearbox and burr set in which the outer ring burr rotates around a stationary cone burr, you’ll experience high-speed grinding and almost zero retention.
A front-mounted backlit LED display makes the Sette 30 simple and easy to use. The intuitive start/stop button will set off your coffee-making experience to a new level by precisely dosing just the coffee you need for each brew. Fine-tune your grind with 30 settings on the burr adjustment ring.
Your prep work is a breeze with the convertible device holder that lets you grind directly into a portafilter or switch to grind into a static-reducing grounds bin. You may also find some single-cup brewing methods to fit just right and maximize your routine.
The Sette Series has, at its core, a revolutionary grinding mechanism that produces game-changing performance. Key aspects of this innovative mechanism include:
- Straight-thru vertical transports and grinding of the beans (highly efficient and results in minimal residual coffee in the system).
- Rotation of the outer ring burr (with twice the surface area of the cone burr) along with proprietary tooth geometry, produces grinding thru-put that is two to three times that of others in its class.
- Proprietary gear box (planetary + crown gear) that maximizes efficiency of torque transfer, resulting in lower power consumption and much less heat.
- Powerful DC motor for maximum starting torque and efficiency, resulting in cooler operation.
BURRS & BREWING METHODS
Manufactured by Etzinger in Liechtenstein, the Sette 30 is built with 40mm conical S1 burrs, which are designed to give a grind profile that is exceptional for espresso and good for brew methods requiring a finer grind (e.g. AeroPress, Hario V60, and most Automatic Brewers).
The Sette 30 grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second, depending on roast and grind setting. The burrs are durable, and will remain sharp for many years.
The clever design of the Sette Series burr assembly offers you, the user, the ability to exchange the cone burr in less than a minute with no tools and no recalibration. Check this video from about 30 seconds in to see how easy it is to make the switch.
DEVICE HOLDER & GROUNDS BIN
The Sette 30 has a device holder that allows you to remove and re-orient the arms to grind directly into a portafilter or into the supplied grounds bin.
The Sette’s grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device. It has a usable capacity of 160g (Med Roast).
The hopper holds approximately 300-400g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL
The Sette 30 has a simple front mounted control panel with easy to read backlit LED display. The user manually presets the grind time to within 0.1 seconds. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing.
The Sette has a macro adjust of 31 steps, designed to give a grind profile that is exceptional for espresso and good for brew methods requiring a finer grind. The macro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
The Sette 30 is designed with a small footprint (like our other models) and fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
The cone burr is easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
|Speed To Grind
||Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
||40 mm Steel by Etzinger
|Bean Hopper Capacity
||10 oz (300-400 g)
|Grounds Bin Capacity
||5.5 oz (160g)
||7lbs (3.2 kg)
|Dimensions WxHxD (cm)
||13 / 40 / 24
||220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 240W 1.6A, class I
100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 200W 2.6A
|Designed & Engineered
||Seattle, WA, USA
|Manufactured & Assembled
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to BUNA MARKET and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to BUNA MARKET within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to BUNA MARKET for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.