THE SETTE 270 SETS THE STANDARD FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE HOME ESPRESSO GRINDERS.
Offering 30 responsive macro-adjustments plus 9 marked settings of stepless micro-adjustment to let you dial in your shots time after time. These are directly connected the ground-breaking Sette series gearbox technology to provide near-zero retention and a quick-accessible cleaning and maintenance process.
The front-mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user-friendly. Easy programmable buttons allow for grind time settings within 0.01 second and you can save up to 3 different dose preferences. The grind quality on the Sette 270 covers a wide breadth of styles and with the convenient convertible device you can go from grinding into your portafilter to grinding into the included anti-static bin or most of the popular single-cup brewing methods.
CONVERTIBLE DEVICE HOLDER & GROUNDS BIN
A built-in convertible holder, unique to the Sette Series, allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Able Kone, etc.). The rubber sleeves on the arms are fully rotational allowing you the option to position them in a way that best suits the tool/brew-method you are using. The arms can accommodate portafilters from sizes 49mm to 58mm and the holder includes an integrated hook for stability.
The Sette’s grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device. It has a usable capacity of 160g (Med Roast).
The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A step-less micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to easily dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
The Sette Series is designed with a small footprint (like our other models) ideal for home kitchens, offices, brew bars and catering.
The cone burr is easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
To maximize freshness, the Sette minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
The Sette 270 is exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
|Speed To Grind
||Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
||40 mm Steel by Etzinger
|Bean Hopper Capacity
||10 oz (300-400 g)
|Grounds Bin Capacity
||5.5 oz (160g)
||7lbs (3.2 kg)
|Dimensions WxHxD (cm)
||13 / 40 / 24
||220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 240W 1.6A, class I
100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 200W 2.6A
|Designed & Engineered
||Seattle, WA, USA
|Manufactured & Assembled
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEETS
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to BUNA MARKET and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to BUNA MARKET within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to BUNA MARKET for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.