THE BARATZA ENCORE IS THE ULTIMATE ENTRY-LEVEL GRINDER FOR YOUR CRAFT COFFEE JOURNEY – THE KEY DIFFERENCE TO THE TASTE IN YOUR CUP.
The Encore consistent grinds for brew methods from espresso to French Press and everything in between.
Straightforward controls make your daily routine simple and easy. Load up your hopper with your favorite beans, turn the hopper to the grind setting you want, switch the Baratza Encore on and let the precision conical burrs deliver consistent, quality ground coffee every time.
Beyond a great coffee-making experience, the Encore lets you explore new coffee flavors – With 40 individual grind settings, you can find the perfect grind size for all brewing methods. The hopper can hold 8 ounces of whole beans, and the clear grounds bin has a fill line to indicate how much to grind. We intentionally designed the Encore to fit nicely under most kitchen cabinets without sacrificing power or quality and to bring value to your daily grind.
More Info CLICK HERE
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
The Encore utilizes a simple and efficient direct drive gear reduction transmission to move power from the DC motor to the rotating cone burr. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use - remember, these grinders are designed to grind a dose at a time for home use!
Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
|Speed To Grind
||40mm conical burrs
|Bean Hopper Capacity
|Grounds Bin Capacity
|Dimensions WxHxD (cm)
||12 / 35 / 16
||220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 70W, 0.5A class II
|No Load Burr Speed
|Designed & Engineered
|Manufactured & Assembled
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to BUNA MARKET and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to BUNA MARKET within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to BUNA MARKET for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.