ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!Turn-N-Seal is a new approach to perishable food storage that uses a powerful but simple-to-activate vacuum airtight seal. Unlike other vacuum seal systems on the market, Turn-N-Seal’s special lids pull all the air from each container with a mere flick of the wrist.
ULTRA FRESH!The Turn-N-Seal containers prevent both air and moisture from getting access to the food stored inside, keeping food fresh and vegetables crisp. Most importantly, the vacuum could prevent Ochratoxin A from growing, not only preserving the flavor but also keep you healthy.
AWARD-WINNING AND SAFE! 100 percent leak and odor proof. BPA-free materials used in construction. Winner of 2016 iF Design Award and the 2016 Red Dot Design Award
ALL KIND OF STORAGE!Turn-N-Seal is also useful for perishables that require peak freshness to retain their quality: like newly picked herbs, ground coffee, whole coffee beans or teas.
Atome is now available at Bunamarket.
Making payments is easier and more affordable, in just 3 simple steps. Max spending has increased to RM8,000 per account.
How Does Split Instalment Work?
- It is as simple as shop as you normally would, complete your purchase with Split at checkout, upon receiving an email from Split key in your personal and payment details, & that's it your purchase is confirmed!
- Every month of the same date as your first purchase date, Split will automatically charge the debit/credit you used for the instalment.
- You may choose to pay in 2 or 3 months instalment with Split.
Does a non-Malaysian credit/debit card work for Split Instalment?
- Unfortunately not. Split Instalment is only available for Malaysian and Singaporean debit/credit card holders.
Is there any hidden charges to opt for Split payment gateway?
- There is absolutely no hidden charges when you choose to pay with Split Instalments.
How can I purchase items on Buna Market with Split Instalment?
- It is as simple as choosing Split upon checkout as payment option.
- Upon receiving an email from Split, fill in your personal and payment details.
- That's it! Once your payment is approved, your order will be processed by vendors immediately.
What is the maximum amount of spending to opt for Split?
- The maximum amount of spending for Split Instalment will be RM5,000.
What is the maximum duration of Split instalment plan?
- At this moment the maximum duration of the instalment plan is 3 months.
- You may also choose to pay instalment for 2 months.
How do I know which item is available for Split Instalment?
- Any items on Buna Market priced below RM5,000 is available for Split Instalment.
- However, if you are cart purchases is more than this amount Split instalment will not be available.
How do I get refund if I already opted for Split instalment?
- In case of refund, please get in touch with us immediately. We will inform Split to do the refund and stop the instalment plan to your credit/debit card.
- You may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
All warranty claims must be sent back to Buna Market and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.
Recommended for the ANKOMN Turn-N-Seal Vacuum Container (2.4L)