With a smaller diameter, this new dosing cup is designed especially for home espresso machines - to make your coffee dosing routine easier and less wasteful. It collects your grounds and transfers them neatly to your basket or brewing device.
It comes with hydrophobic ceramic coating to help reduce static and minimize waste and mess by cutting down on wasted coffee that gets stuck in the cup, and also makes it easier to keep clean.
- A mouth diameter to fit a 53 mm portafilter
- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel
- Durable ceramic coating to minimize residue
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
These dosing cups are designed to be used with 53 and 54-mm espresso baskets that are commonly found on more budget-minded home espresso machines. A list of example machines includes:
· Breville/Sage (Barista Express, Bambino, Duo Temp)
· La Spaziale (Vivaldi, Lucca A53)
· Dalla Corte (Mina, Studio)
· Saeco (various)
· Delonghi (EC155, others)
· Gaggia (Achille, Factory)
· La Pavoni (Europiccola, Pro are both 51 mm)
· Flair Pro (basket is about 45 mm, but funnel is 60 mm diameter)